The goal of this training is to help you make your writing quick and easy for your readers to read and understand.
As a result of participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the ten pointers from the plain language brief style guide.
- Describe principles and fundamentals of effective business writing.
- Describe techniques for enhancing the clarity of your writing.
- Describe techniques for enhancing the organization of your writing.
- Describe techniques for enhancing the conciseness of your writing.
- Describe common style, usage, grammar, and punctuation rules and guidelines.
- Differentiate between writing that is reader friendly and writing that isn’t.