Our very first Tweetchat was a success, thanks to perspectives shared by Tweeps from Canada, US, UK, and more!
Guest host Iva Cheung facilitated an animated conversation from diverse attendees in the Twitterverse to explore the science of patient engagement.
In case you missed the chat, here's a compilation of the chat in nine parts:
- Part 1: Announcement and intros
- Part 2: Introductions and participant locations (Q1)
- Part 3: Participant involvement in patient engagement, nature (Q2) and length (Q3)
- Part 4: Authentic patient engagement (Q4)
- Part 5: Current patient engagement projects (Q5)
- Part 6: How patient engagement is flourishing in BC (Q6)
- Part 7: Major gaps in patient engagement methodology (Q7)
- Part 8: How to close gaps (Q8) and suggestions from outside BC (Q9)
- Part 9: Hoped-for outcomes of chat (Q10), last comments and resources (Q11), and sign-off
To view the Tweetchat compilation in one page, please click here.
For announcements about future Tweetchat, please continue to check our training opportunities page.