- Please note: Application submissions open on September 17th, 2018 at 8:00am PDT on MSFHR's ApplyNet, and close on October 31st, 2018 at 4:30pm PDT.
- A P2P overview webinar was held on September 14th, 2018. View the recording here.
P2P Awards are offered by the BC SUPPORT Unit in partnership with the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR). These awards help BC-based patient-oriented research teams pilot and test the feasibility of their project, to make their future grant applications stronger.
Through P2P Awards, we hope to build and strengthen capacity in patient-oriented research in BC.
We acknowledge the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research as a funder of the BC SUPPORT Unit and the P2P awards. Award and payment administrative support is also provided by MSFHR.
2019 P2P Awards
P2P will once again be offered beginning on September 17th, 2018. The closing date is October 31st, 2018.
A P2P overview webinar will be held on September 14th, 2018 at 12:00-1:00pm. Login to the webinar here.
Application submissions open on September 17th, 2018 at 8:00am PDT on MSFHR's ApplyNet, and close on October 31st, 2018 at 4:30pm PDT.
- 2019 P2P Instructions – this document provides a step-by-step guide for applicants while completing the P2P application on our system.
- Applicant ApplyNet Tutorial – this document contains screen shots of the researcher co-lead application form.
- Researcher Co-Lead Full Application (P2P): Researcher Co-Lead sample PDF
Access MSFHR's ApplyNet here.
Guidelines, Eligible Expenses & Evaluation Criteria
Questions and FAQs
2018 P2P Award Winners
Five P2P Awards were awarded in 2018. Each award amount is up to $20,000 for a maximum duration of 12 months.
The winners are announced here.