12:00pm - 1:00pm
Join the next meeting of the PHC Knowledge Translation (KT) Community of Practice
June 11, 2019, 1200–1300
Conference Room 6 (Level 1, Conference Centre, SPH)
By webinar or in person
Helen Brown, PhD RN presents:
Work 2 Give: Indigenous and Participatory Knowledge Translation within a Prison-Community Partnership Study
Helen Brown is an Associate Professorwith the UBC School of Nursing. Her research is aimed at improving health and social equity for rural and remote Indigenous communities. She has worked with First Nations communities across Western Canada on projects that align with community priorities around health, wellness, cultural continuity and language revitalization.
For more details, please email Aggie Black (Director, Health Services & Clinical Research and KT) - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Aggie Black or Emily Zamora (Clinical Resource Dietitian, PHC) - email@example.com.
More Information is available here. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If joining by webinar: (webinar space opens at 11:45 AM). You will need a computer (or smart phone or tablet) AND an internet connection. Audio teleconference option is also available.
A few minutes before the meeting start time:
- Click the Meeting Link: https://goo.gl/1WmAVE
- Once connected to WebEx online, connect to the audio broadcast
- Click the Connect to Audio button. If you have a microphone and speakers, select Call Using Computer.
- PLEASE NOTE: There is no telephone call-in option for this webinar. If you use the number indicated at the meeting link, long distance charges will apply.
- If needed, the meeting number is 806 451 431.
IMPORTANT - WebEx webinar will run on the following operating systems and internet browsers: Windows 7 and newer, Mac OS X 10.7 and newer; Internet Explorer 7 and newer, Firefox (latest), Safari 5 and newer; Google Chrome (latest; **recommended for health authority computers)