12:00pm - 1:00pm
Presented by Skye Barbic.
A CIHR SPOR collaboration grant was secured for this research project. Through the collective engagement of youth, researchers, knowledge users, clinical partners, clinician scientists, and trainees, this project addresses a national priority to improve health outcomes for youth and enhance the overall health care experience of youth.
This meeting will be held via Cisco WebEx (webconferencing). To fully participate, you will need:
- a computer (preferred) or smart phone or tablet
- an internet connection
Failing that, you can still participate via teleconference using the numbers below.
A few minutes before the meeting start time:
1. Click the Meeting Link: https://goo.gl/LsMfcV
2. Once connected to WebEx online you need to connect to the audio side:
- Click the Connect to Audio button
- If you have a microphone and speakers or a webcam with a microphone, select Call using Computer (preferred).
- Otherwise, select I Will Call In, pick up your telephone handset, and enter these three things:
- phone number: 1-855-244-8680
- access code: 806 932 751
- your attendee number, as displayed in WebEx once you're connected
If needed, the meeting password is Network10 (case sensitive).
What to expect if you’ve never webconferenced before:
- Once you’re connected to both WebEx and the audio side through your computer or telephone, you’ll be able to hear everyone just like a teleconference.
- You will see others’ images from their webcams.
- You’ll be given instructions for sending your webcam’s image, if you wish to.
- Document(s) will be shared so that you can see them on your computer.
- The WebEx will be recorded so that you can watch it later from an online link.