11:30am - 1:00pm
More info here.
How Patient-Reported Outcome Measures & Patient-Reported Experience Measures contribute to patient-centered care in a Learning Health System
About this event
Join SCPOR for another session in our series of workshops focused on creating an understanding of Learning Health Systems (LHS), how they can be applied to the Saskatchewan context and why patient engagement is a crucial aspect to their success.
In this workshop, Sarah Kirby and Mpho Begin will discuss:
- The definition of patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs) and patient
- reported experience measures (PREMs);
- How PROMs and PREMs contribute to Patient-Centered Care;
- Key characteristics of a learning health system (LHS)
- How PROMs and PREMs fit into a learning health system;
- Barriers and facilitators related to collecting, reporting, and using PROMs and PREMs;
- How patients partners have been engaged in the development of Manitoba’s Patient-Reported Measurement Strategy
There will be an opportunity for discussion following the presentation.
There is no cost to register, however there is a limited number of spots available, so be sure to register early!
Questions? Please contact Brittany Walch, SCPOR Research Engagement Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org