12:00am - 11:59pm
Registration Deadline: December 2, 2019
Understanding and applying implementation science to your own work can be both rewarding and daunting. Most people want easy-to-follow guidance on how to use the best practices from implementation science to inform their own projects and work.
Our mission at The Center for Implementation is to accelerate the application of implementation science to improve outcomes. Designing for Implementation is a new 6-week online course that comprehensively guides you through the process of designing interventions using best practices and approaches in implementation science.
In this comprehensive course, you will:
- Understand how to apply key process models, theories and frameworks to your design and planning efforts.
- Learn how to clearly define your problem, and how to build an effective implementation intervention to target this problem.
- Gain insight on how to build interventions with sustainability in mind.
- Develop an implementation evaluation plan.
- Apply what you have learned to your own work, so that you can see the impact of your learning right away.
Access to a wide range of resources, all for a low cost
Enrolling in Designing for Implementation gives you access to online video modules, a curated list of readings and resources, activities, a workbook, and assignments that enable you to apply the content to your own work. Enrollment is open until December 2, 2019. Access the online course immediately after enrolling and complete it at your own pace, on your own schedule.
Designing for Implementation is the only comprehensive online course for professionals in health, public health, mental health, and social services to apply implementation science in practice to develop interventions using implementation science theories, models, and frameworks.