Review the abstracts for the poster presentations here: https://bcsupportunit.ca/conference/poster-session
Presenting a poster?
Poster set up and take down times:
Presenters are asked to:
- Set up your poster during the networking breakfast between 8:00-9:00am
- Present your poster during the wine and cheese reception between 4:30-6:00pm
- Take down your poster after 6:00pm
- Posters are 4’x6′, on poster board. Thumb tacks will be provided.
- Please bring 8.5″ x 11″ hard copies of your poster’s key messages or content
- You are welcome to bring business cards, newsletters, brochures, or other project related materials, to share with conference participants.
There will be an award for the best poster, with conference participants voting for their choice. The winner will be announced after the conference via the website, newsletter and social media.