Want to join our staff team?
As a member of the BC SUPPORT Unit team, you will be part of a province-wide, multi-partner organization created to support, streamline and increase patient-oriented research in British Columbia. See the listings below for current opportunities.
With the Provincial Hub:
With the Regional Centres:
Sorry, there are no open positions at this time.
With our partners:
- See the BC AHSN Careers page for current opportunities.
Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver Coastal Health is looking for a Regional Practice Lead to join the VCH Research Institute at Vancouver General Hospital and the Robert Ho Research Centre. Apply today to join our team!
As a Regional Practice Lead with VCH you will:
- Work in partnership with VCH Professional Practice, and across the organization to lead, cultivate, and facilitate a range of research and knowledge translation activities in the area of Long Term Care (LTC), enhancing the use of evidence in practice and decision-making and enabling broad engagement in research.
- Act as an advocate and active role model for scholarly practice, raising the profile and engagement of research, evidence-informed practice/decision-making, and knowledge translation in our geographic area.
- Service VCH broadly by supporting Long Term Care teams and individuals across VCH, through the provision of mentorship, guidance, support, and expertise in research and research-related activities and functions as an expert and liaison to the research community provincially and nationally.
- Be responsible for supervising and managing research-related (funded and unfunded) activities; promoting collaborative research partnerships; assisting in the development of policy, procedures, and guidelines related to scholarly practice and research; and working with other Health Authorities in BC to capitalize on province-wide research and knowledge translation opportunities.