Network of Network’s (N2) Member Resources
Join us for an overview of N2 member benefits for BC researchers.
N2 is an alliance of research networks and organizations working to enhance national clinical capability and capacity. Membership in this alliance will provide access to best-in-class tools and content to help ensure efficient and high-quality research, and integrity of clinical practices.
Meeting Time: 1:00pm-2:00pm
(formerly scheduled for Thursday, January 11, 2018 @ 10:30-11:30)
Click the Meeting Link: Meeting Link
- Erin Cherban, Chief Clinical Research Officer, Centre for Health Evaluation & Outcome Sciences (CHÉOS), CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network (CTN), Secretary, N2 Board of Directors
- Dawn Richards, Volunteer Vice President of the Canadian Arthritis Patient Alliance, N2 Business Development Specialist
Please see your connection details below.
Please see below for the connection details for the webinar.
This meeting will be held via Cisco WebEx (webconferencing). To fully participate, you will need:
- a computer (preferred) or smart phone or tablet
- an internet connection
Failing that, you can still participate via teleconference using the numbers below.
A few minutes before the meeting start time:
- Click the Meeting Link: https://goo.gl/usfZD3
- Once connected to WebEx online, you need to connect to the audio side:
- Click the Connect to Audio button
- If you have a microphone and speakers or a webcam with a microphone, select Call using Computer (preferred).
- Otherwise, select I Will Call In, pick up your telephone handset, and enter these three things:
- phone number: 1-855-244-8680
- access code: 802 600 063
- your attendee number, as displayed in WebEx once you’re connected
If needed, the meeting password is Network10 (case sensitive).
What to expect if you’ve never webconferenced before:
- Once you’re connected to both WebEx and the audio side through your computer or telephone, you’ll be able to hear everyone just like a teleconference.
- You will see others’ images from their webcams.
- You’ll be given instructions for sending your webcam’s image, if you wish to.
- Document(s) will be shared so that you can see them on your computer.
- The WebEx will be recorded so that you can watch it later from an online link.