This webinar focuses on how, through collaborative research, the hosts were able to examine real life and clinical issues identified in practice with children, their families, and practitioners.
While from the UK, the knowledge, the lessons learned have a place across all health care landscapes. Patient-oriented research is inclusive of children, families and communities and can bring together a range of people from a wide spectrum of backgrounds. The opportunity to learn together is celebrated while the hosts share the lessons learned, the research legacy, and what this means for all involved. Through the webinar, attendees are encouraged to think about key areas linked to inclusivity, being kind, and thoughtful as well as promoting safety for all involved.
Presenters: Caroline Sanders,University of Northern British Columbia and Vicky Harris, Parent Researcher/mother, advocate for parents having a voice.
Meeting Link: https://goo.gl/t8J9dh
Meeting Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Meeting Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Pacific Time
Please see below for the connection details for the webinar.
This meeting will be held via Cisco WebEx (webconferencing). To fully participate, you will need:
- a computer (preferred) or smart phone or tablet
- an internet connection
Failing that, you can still participate via teleconference using the numbers below.
A few minutes before the meeting start time:
1. Click the Meeting Link: https://goo.gl/t8J9dh
2. Once connected to WebEx onlineyou need to connect to the audio side:
- Click the Connect to Audio button
- If you have a microphone and speakers or a webcam with a microphone, select Call using Computer (preferred).
- Otherwise, select I Will Call In, pick up your telephone handset, and enter these three things:
- phone number: 1-855-244-8680
- access code: 804 538 881
- your attendee number, as displayed in WebEx once you’re connected
If needed, the meeting password is Network10 (case sensitive).
What to expect if you’ve never webconferenced before:
- Once you’re connected to both WebEx and the audio side through your computer or telephone, you’ll be able to hear everyone just like a teleconference.
- You will see others’ images from their webcams.
- You’ll be given instructions for sending your webcam’s image, if you wish to.
- Document(s) will be shared so that you can see them on your computer.
- The WebEx will be recorded so that you can watch it later from an online link.