Do you have personal experience as a patient in BC? Or are you an informal caregiver of someone who does?
There are a number of ways you can help shape health research in BC. For example, you can get involved in health research governance, help set research priorities, or work as part of a team to conduct research.
Read success stories about patient partnerships by starting here.
Find out more
Find out more by exploring these options:
- Fill out our short online inquiry form. We’ll get back to you to start a conversation.
- Read New Roles for Families in Research to Improve Child and Youth Health.
- View a recording of a webinar: Who, me? Yes, you! Becoming a patient partner in health research.
- Find out more about our Patient Council on our webpage.
- We're currently recruiting new members for our Patient council.
- Visit the Patient Partner Research Opportunities page, created by the Patient Voices Network, to find out what opportunities are currently posted and sign up as a volunteer.