12:00pm - 1:00pm
Presented by Skye Barbic.
This meeting will be held via Cisco WebEx (webconferencing). To fully participate, you will need:
- a computer (preferred) or smart phone or tablet
- an internet connection
Failing that, you can still participate via teleconference using the numbers below.
A few minutes before the meeting start time:
1. Click the Meeting Link: https://goo.gl/LsMfcV
2. Once connected to WebEx online you need to connect to the audio side:
- Click the Connect to Audio button
- If you have a microphone and speakers or a webcam with a microphone, select Call using Computer (preferred).
- Otherwise, select I Will Call In, pick up your telephone handset, and enter these three things:
- phone number: 1-855-244-8680
- access code: 806 932 751
- your attendee number, as displayed in WebEx once you're connected
If needed, the meeting password is Network10 (case sensitive).
What to expect if you’ve never webconferenced before:
- Once you’re connected to both WebEx and the audio side through your computer or telephone, you’ll be able to hear everyone just like a teleconference.
- You will see others’ images from their webcams.
- You’ll be given instructions for sending your webcam’s image, if you wish to.
- Document(s) will be shared so that you can see them on your computer.
- The WebEx will be recorded so that you can watch it later from an online link.