The SUPPORT Unit’s specific goals to meet its Data Plan objectives are:
- Develop technical, policy and process standards for sharing and moving health sector data;
- Improve the speed and transparency of data access for research;
- Make more data sets available;
- Provide technical support for privacy-sensitive data collection;
- Develop services that increase the efficiency and quality of data-based research;
- Provide data-related supports for patient-oriented clinical trials; and
- Learn from others and help BC become recognized as an innovative place to do research.
Go back to the Data Plan homepage.